4th November 2016, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Nurse recruitment? Age limit to apply?

Please help me to know about the selection procedure in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Nurse recruitment? Can I know the age limit to apply in this application?

Related Questions:
  1. Is experience required to apply in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Nurse recruitment? Last date of application?
  2. Didnt receive the Hall ticket for LDC: What to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  4. Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing B.Sc in Horticulture?
  5. Interview date of Female Supervisor?
  6. Qualification required and age limit to apply for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  7. How many posts are available in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Medical recruitment for MBBS Doctor?
  8. Candidate few month more than 27 years is eligible for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  9. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  11. What benefit I will get if qualify Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam? Qualification required to apply?
  12. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this recruitment exam?
  13. Eligibility to apply in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Dentist recruitment for BDS Doctor? Pay scale of Dentist?
  14. How to become a CBI officer? What is the qualification requirement?
  15. Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate?
  16. Can I apply for the Staff Selection Commission after completing class 10th? What is the procedure to apply for the same? -- [New]
  17. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  18. Procedure to apply in Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
5th November 2016, 03:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Nurse recruitment? Age limit to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to know about the selection procedure in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Nurse recruitment? Can I know the age limit to apply in this application?

The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is going to recruit various vacant positions in several departments including Staff Nurse. There are about 912 vacancies for Staff Nurse. The candidates will be selected for the post through a Written Test and Interview. One has to apply online for the vacancy, through the HSSC website. The HSSC website link is Click Here. The age limit to apply for the post will be 17 to 42 years.
5th November 2016, 10:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Nurse recruitment? Age limit to apply?

The selection process of this Haryana Staff Selection Commission Nurse recruitment includes Test or a verification or Interview. The minimum age criteria required to apply for this recruitment is as follows.

>> The minimum age Required - 17 years

>> Maximum Age allowed - 42 years

There will be an age relaxation application for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per Haryana Government instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?