14th August 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi Machinist recruitment?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi recruitment as a Machinist. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

16th August 2019, 03:22 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi Machinist recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi Machinist recruitment will be based on marks of qualifying Examination, Medical Examination and Counselling. The Counselling will be held at HEC Training Institute, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi (Jharkhand) – 834004. The Counselling will be held from 13th Sep. 2019 to 9th Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.hecltd.com.
17th August 2019, 01:26 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi Machinist recruitment?

Selection Process of Heavy Engineering corporation limited ranchi Machinist recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi Machinist recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Machinist

>> Selection shall be done based on the marks of qualifying examination.

>> and for the candidates whose result is based on CGPA, then the percentage of the marks will be calculated my multiplying 9.5 with their CGPA and the merit shall be prepared according to the percentage of the marks will be arrived.

>> Please refer to the 1st page of the notification for more detailed information.

Click here for apply online steps

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
17th August 2019, 03:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection of candidates for the position of Machinist in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited will be purely done on the basis of marks in the qualifying examination.
To apply for this recruitment the applicant must have passed 10th class or equivalent examination and ITI in Machinist trade with at least 50% aggregate marks for other than SC, ST, and PH candidates from Institute recognized by NCVT.

Detailed information is available at below mentioned official notification attachment link.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Advertisement-1.pdf(366.4 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?