25th September 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Project Associate recruitment?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited through it’s recruitment as a Project Associate. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

28th September 2019, 02:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Project Associate recruitment?

Selection Process of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Project Associate recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Project Associate recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Project Associate

>> Selection will be done based on the screening of applications and testimonials as per the eligibility norms and written test (Depending upon the number of applications)

>> Followed by Personal Interview by the Selection Committee.

@ Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
29th September 2019, 12:59 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Project Associate recruitment?

--> The mode of selection to be used for the recruitment of Project Associate in HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) are as below :-

* Screening of applications and Testimonials as per the eligibility norms.

* Written test.

* Personal interview.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcar...%202019-20.pdf.
29th September 2019, 09:51 AM
mebatman

Selection procedure in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Project Associate recruitment -

Written Test
Personal Interview
30th September 2019, 12:57 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The selection of the candidate in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Project Associate recruitment will be done on the basis of given below stages.

SELECTION PROCESS

** Written examination

** Interview.

IMPORTANT DATES

** Date Added = 20/09/2019

** Last date to Apply = 10/10/2019
30th September 2019, 05:54 PM
Agricultist

Selection procedure:--

There are 2 Rounds

Written Exam

Personal Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?