18th August 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Jalgaon District Central Cooperative Bank Clerk recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Jalgaon District Central Cooperative Bank of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Clerk. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

21st August 2019, 05:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Jalgaon District Central Cooperative Bank Clerk recruitment?

Candidates who are going to apply for Jalgaon District Central Cooperative Bank Clerk recruitment, will have to appear for an online written examination. Then the candidate have to appear for a personal interview in which the final selection will be done.
21st August 2019, 07:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Jalgaon District Central Cooperative Bank Clerk recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Jalgaon District Central Cooperative Bank Clerk recruitment will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.jdccbank.com/.
21st August 2019, 08:59 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Jalgaon District Central Cooperative Bank Clerk recruitment:

>> Selection Criteria:- On the basis of the Online Test/Examination.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.jdccbank.com/.
23rd August 2019, 01:12 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure :-
--------------------------
You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for the post of Clerk in Jalgaon District Central Cooperative Bank.

1) Written Examination

2) Personal Interview

1) Written Examination :-
--------------------------
At first you have to appear in the written test and You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Personal Interview:-
-------------------------
After being qualified at the Written Examination, you will be called for Personal Interview. You have to crack this Interview for final selection.

For any other information you can check the following website.
www.jdccbank.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?