13th November 2019, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Karnataka State Police recruitment of Police Sub Inspector post? I want to apply for the recruitment of Police Sub Inspector. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

14th November 2019, 11:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector recruitment?

The selection procedure for recruitment of Sub Inspector in Karnataka State Police will include following stages :-

--> Stage I) Endurance Test and Physical Standard Test.

--> Stage II) Written Test.

For complete details regarding the physical standards requirement and the pattern of endurance test, you can refer to the link http://psicivilnhk19.ksp-online.in/.
15th November 2019, 10:48 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure in Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector recruitment?

Police Sub Inspector recruitment in Karnataka State Police:

>> Selection Procedure:- On the basis of Physical Endurance Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Written Test.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to https://www.ksp.gov.in/.
15th November 2019, 01:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Police Sub Inspector recruitment in Karnataka State Police will be based on Written Examination and Physical Standard Test, Endurance Test.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ksp.gov.in.
15th November 2019, 01:07 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector recruitment :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for the post of Police Sub Inspectors in Karnataka State Police.

i) Endurance Test and physical standard test

ii) Written Exam

After being qualified at the Endurance Test and physical standard test, You have to appear in Written Exam. You have to get secure marks to get selected for the post of Police Sub Inspectors in Karnataka State Police.

You can visit the below website for more information.
http://rec19.ksp-online.in/
15th November 2019, 02:37 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Selection will be based on Written Examination and Physical Standard Test, Endurance Test.

Job Location - Karnataka
15th November 2019, 03:25 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector recruitment are as follows:-
Endurance test
Physical standard test
Written exam
15th November 2019, 05:24 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of Police Sub Inspector recruitment in Karnataka State Police is:

~~ Selection of candidates will be through Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test and Written Examination.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
15th November 2019, 05:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates in Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector recruitment:

1. Written Test.

2. Endurance Test.

3. Physical Standard Test.

4. Viva Voce.

The last date to apply for Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector recruitment is 6th November 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?