20th February 2019, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Madhya Pradesh PSC Medical Officer recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Medical Officer through Madhya Pradesh PSC recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

26th February 2019, 07:12 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Madhya Pradesh PSC Medical Officer recruitment?

Selection Process of Madhya Pradesh PSC Medical Officer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Madhya Pradesh PSC Medical Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Madhya Pradesh PSC

Name of the Job Position - Medical Officer

Selection will be done based on the performance in the Interview. Hence, make sure you perform well in the Interview of this recruitment.

>> MBBS or its equivalent qualification is required in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Age criteria required is 21 to 45 years in order to be eligible.

Click here for Apply Link
26th February 2019, 04:04 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Madhya Pradesh PSC Medical Officer recruitment?

Selection Procedure in Madhya Pradesh PSC (Public Service Commission) Medical Officer recruitment will conduct an interview to select the candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.mponline.gov.in.
26th February 2019, 08:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

* The selection procedure of MPPSC Medical Officer recruitment will include following stages :-

1) Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of details provided at the time of application.

2) These shortlisted candidates will have to undergo Interview.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.mppsc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?