3rd February 2015, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Meghalaya Public Service Commission for Stenographer Grade-III post?

sir,
I have recently passed the written Exam for Stenographer Grade-III under Meghalaya Public Service Commission but I don't have any shorthand diploma but I am practising it by myself at home for the speed test.. so, sir if I passed the speed test which will be conducted by the commission, will i be consider or selected for the job.... reply please.....

29th April 2015, 07:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Meghalaya Public Service Commission for Stenographer Grade-III post?

Selection Procedure of Stenographer Grade III for Meghalaya Public Service Examination :

1.Written Test

2.Interview/Shorthand Test

Some times there will be " Shorthand Test " for some Public Service Commission exam. But it is not there for " Meghalaya Public Service Examination.

In fact the result for the Stenographer Grade III has been released yet.You can see for the result of Stenographer from the Official website of Stenographer.

If you want to apply for " This Post " you can apply Online from the Official website of Meghalaya.

Age limits should be in between 18 to 27 years. And there is a Age relaxation for the SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?