20th February 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Mizoram PSC recruitment as an Upper Division Clerk. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

26th February 2019, 10:30 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment?

The selection for Mizoram PSC UDC (Upper Divisional Clerk) post will be based on the Competitive Examination comprising of two papers i.e; Paper I and Paper II.

Further, the Paper I examination includes of General English (75 marks), Precis Writing (25 marks), and English Essay (25 marks) while Paper II examination includes of General Knowledge (75 marks) and simple arithmetic (25 marks).

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can visit the website www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
26th February 2019, 12:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Mizoram PSC recruitment as an Upper Division Clerk. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

Selection procedure of Mizoram Public Service Commission, Upper Division Clerk recruitment is given below:

Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Competitive Examination

Competitive Examination contains two papers:

Paper 1:

General English – 75 marks
Precis Writing – 25 marks
English Essay – 25 marks

Paper 2:

General Knowledge – 75 marks
Simple Arithmetic – 25 Marks

Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline for the Mizoram Public Service Commission Upper Division Clerk recruitment.
26th February 2019, 05:41 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Mizoram PSC (Public Service Commission) Upper Division Clerk recruitment is Their performance in written test.

Note: - If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?