15th November 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in National Institute of Fashion Technology Junior Engineer recruitment?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in National Institute of Fashion Technology through it’s recruitment as a Junior Engineer. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

18th November 2019, 01:01 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in National Institute of Fashion Technology Junior Engineer recruitment?

Selection Procedure of National Institute of Fashion Technology Junior Engineer recruitment:

~~ The selection process for the candidate might be on the basis of a written test.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
18th November 2019, 09:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in National Institute of Fashion Technology Junior Engineer recruitment?

The selection procedure for recruitment of Junior Engineers in NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) will consist of two stages :-

Stage I) Screening Test/ Written Test.

Stage II) Skill test/Technical Test.

For complete details regarding the same vacancy in NIFT, you can refer to the career portal of NIFT i.e; https://nift.ac.in/careers.
19th November 2019, 01:35 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in National Institute of Fashion Technology Junior Engineer recruitment as follows:

-Written Test.

-Final Interview.

Check with the official website.
19th November 2019, 02:17 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Junior Engineer recruitment in National Institute of Fashion Technology are as follows :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for the post of Junior Engineer recruitment in National Institute of Fashion Technology.

1) Screening/ Written Test

2) Skill/ Technical Test

1) Screening/ Written Test :-
--------------------------------
You have to appear in Screening/ Written Test and You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Skill/ Technical Test :-
----------------------------
After being qualified at the Screening/ Written Test ,You have to be called for Skill/ Technical Test.

For any other information, you can check the following website.
https://nift.ac.in/
19th November 2019, 06:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in National Institute of Fashion Technology Junior Engineer recruitment will be on the basis of screening, written test and interview. The minimum age limit is 25 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years. There is a relaxation in upper age limit is 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a diploma in civil/electrical engineering from an institute recognized by the government and 5 years of work experience. I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply is www.nift.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?