26th June 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis Project Technician recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis Project Technician of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Project Technician. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

28th June 2019, 05:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis Project Technician recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis Project Technician of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Project Technician. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

Selection procedure of Project Technician III (Field Worker) (purely on contract and temporary basis) in National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis is given below:

Written Test – 8th July, 2019 - 12.30 PM and results will be announced on the same day evening

Interview – 9th July, 2019 – 9 AM onwards
28th June 2019, 05:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis Project Technician recruitment?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Project Technician under National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis recruitment, will have to appear for a walk in interview. Candidates who qualifies the interview will be selected for the recruitment.

Interview venue: State TB Cell, Health Directorate, 2nd floor, RCH Campus, Namkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834010
28th June 2019, 10:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis Project Technician recruitment will be based on Walk-in Written Test/ Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.icmr.nc.in.
28th June 2019, 10:31 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis Project Technician recruitment is divided into 3 parts which are given below:-

Selection Procedure:-
1. Written Test.
2. Skill Test
3. Interview.

For more details visit on www.nirt.res.in
29th June 2019, 12:38 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis Project Technician recruitment:

~~ Selection will be based on Written exam, Personal Interview and Document Verification.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
29th June 2019, 01:36 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Project Technician recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Project Technician recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis

Name of the Job Position - Project Technician

>> Selection will be done based on the performance in
@ Written Test and
@ Interview

>> Date of conduct of written test - 8th July, 2019

>> Date of conduct of Interview - 9th and 10th July, 2019

@ Reporting time : 8:30 AM on 8th July, 2019
@ Screening for Eligibility: 8.30 AM to 11.30 AM
@ Written Test - 8th July, 2019 - 12:30 PM

>> Results of the written test will be announced later on the same day.

>> Interview: 9 AM onwards (on 9th July) and shall be carried over to the next day depending upon the number of candidates.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?