26th June 2019, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of NIMHANS Junior Secretarial Assistant recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of NIMHANS of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Junior Secretarial Assistant. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

27th June 2019, 12:55 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of NIMHANS Junior Secretarial Assistant recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of NIMHANS of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Junior Secretarial Assistant. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

Selection procedure of Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA) in NIMHANS is given below:

Eligible candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Recruitment Examination conducted by the NIMHANS.

Online Recruitment Examination for the Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA) consists of the following subjects:

General Intelligence
English
General Awareness
Quantitative Aptitude
27th June 2019, 01:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of NIMHANS Junior Secretarial Assistant recruitment?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Junior Secretarial Assistant vacancies are there in NIMHANS, will be selected on the basis of an online written examination. Candidates who qualifies the examination will then have to appear for a personal interview for the final selection.
27th June 2019, 05:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of NIMHANS (National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences) Junior Secretarial Assistant recruitment will be based on Written Examination or Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in/.
27th June 2019, 05:36 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of NIMHANS Junior Secretarial Assistant recruitment:

~~ Selection will be based on Online Test. Online Test will be based on the subjects pertaining to (a) English Language (b) General Intelligence (c) Quantitative Aptitude and (d) General Awareness.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
27th June 2019, 08:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Candidates will be selected in NIMHANS Junior Secretarial Assistant recruitment will be on the basis of online test (CBT). Shortlisted candidates from online test will be called for skill test. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in skill test subject to verification of documents.

More information, just visit;
http://www.nimhans.ac.in/notificatio...ssistant-posts
27th June 2019, 09:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for the post of Junior Secretarial Assistant recruitment comprises of two stages which involves (i) Online recruitment test (Computer Based) followed by (ii) Skill test on the basis of merit in the stage one examination.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.nimhans.ac.in.
28th June 2019, 12:17 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of NIMHANS Junior Secretarial Assistant recruitment

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for the post of Junior Secretarial Assistant in NIMHANS.

1) Online Recruitment Test (Computer Based)

2) Skill Test

3) Personal interview

1) Online Recruitment Test (Computer Based) :-
--------------------------------------------------------
You have to get qualifying marks in the Computer based examination to get selected for the next round of selection process.

2) Skill Test :-
----------------
After being qualified at the Computer based examination you have to appear for the Skill test. You have to score qualifying marks to get eligible for the next round of selection process.

3) Personal interview :-
--------------------------
After being shortlisted on above two process you will be called for face to face interview for final selection. You have to crack the interview to get selected for the above post.
28th June 2019, 12:54 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The selection will be based on the candidate's performance in the Online Recruitment Examination conducted by the NIMHANS. First preference will be given the candidates who perform well in the exam. The exam pattern consists of, General Intelligence, English, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude.
28th June 2019, 02:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates for NIMHANS recruitment for the post of Junior Secretarial Assistant will include following stages :-

Stage I :- Computer-based Entrance test.

Stage II :- Skill test (for candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of merit in the entrance examination).

For details regarding different NIMHANS recruitment, you can visit the official website of NIMHANS www.nimhans.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?