17th June 2020, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in RDD Jharkhand Accountant cum Computer Operator recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Accountant cum Computer Operator post in RDD Jharkhand recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

19th June 2020, 09:36 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in RDD Jharkhand Accountant cum Computer Operator recruitment?

Selection Process of RDD Jharkhand Accountant cum Computer Operator recruitment:

The selection process of this RDD Jharkhand Accountant cum Computer Operator recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Rural Development Department

Name of the Job Position - Accountant cum Computer Operator

>> Selection of a candidate basically depends on the performance in the Interview. Hence, make sure you prepare very well for it covering all the technical aspects of your subject.

>> Vacancies - 5 (Accountant cum computer Operator)

@ Please go through the official notification attached below for more detailed information.

Click here for more details

Click here for official notification
19th June 2020, 11:29 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in RDD Jharkhand Accountant cum Computer Operator recruitment?

Selection Procedure of RDD (Rural Development Department) Jharkhand Accountant cum Computer Operator recruitment will be based on Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to RDD (Rural Development Department) Jharkhand Accountant cum Computer Operator recruitment is Rs. 10,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in RDD (Rural Development Department) Jharkhand Accountant cum Computer Operator recruitment is 2 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in/.
19th June 2020, 03:48 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

RDD Jharkhand Accountant cum Computer Operator recruitment:

** SELECTION PROCEDURE:

Selection of candidate will be based on Personal Interview.

** PAY SCALE: Rs. 10000/- per month.

** NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 2 POSTS.
20th July 2020, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about jrdd accountant cum computer operator syllabus and previous year solved answer paper pdf. If you have this can you please help me. I searched for it but i can't find. Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?