8th October 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment?

Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in SGPGIMS Lucknow for Statistical Assistant recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

12th October 2018, 10:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment?

Selection procedure followed in SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment comprises of following rounds

Part A. Written Test
Part B. Interview/Skill Test/Practical Test/Technical Test
Three candidates will be called in the order of merit for Part B.

Final selection of the candidates will be based on performance in the Written Test and Skill Test/Interview.
13th October 2018, 01:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant will be done through below mentioned rounds :-

1. Written Examination
2. Skill Test/ Interview

You should have passed M.Sc. with Mathematics, Static, Statistical Mathematics from a recognised university to be eligible to apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment.
13th October 2018, 05:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in SGPGIMS Lucknow for Statistical Assistant recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

Candidates are selected for the SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment through Written Test and Interview. Interested candidates have to apply online for the SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment on or before 24th October, 2018. Those candidates who have obtained a Master’s Degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Statistical Mathematics are eligible to apply for the Statistical Assistant post in SGPGIMS Lucknow.
14th October 2018, 09:01 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow Statistical Assistant Recruitment.

The selection procedure will be based on Written Test and Skill Test/Interview.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.sgpgi.ac.in.
14th October 2018, 09:05 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

SGPGIMS stands for Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow Statistical Assistant Recruitment.

Selection Procedure will be based on:

1. Written Test

2. Skill Test/Interview

For more information, you can visit their official website www.sgpgi.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?