8th March 2020, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Steel Authority of India Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Hi friends, I am a little worried about my future. I am interested in applying and becoming a Technician Apprentice in Steel Authority of India Limited. However, I don’t know about the procedure of selection. Can any of you help me to know about the selection procedure?

11th March 2020, 08:12 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Steel Authority of India Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment?

The selection of candidates as Technical Apprentices under SAIL - IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur will be based on the marks secured by applicants in their Diploma in Engineering degree course in relevant branch.

For complete information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/sites/..._ISP-final.pdf and go through the official advertisement released for the same recruitment.
11th March 2020, 11:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Steel Authority of India Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment?

The selection procedure in Steel Authority of India Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment will be on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in Diploma in Engineering. The last date to apply for this post is 17th March 2020 and can apply online.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.sailcareers.com
13th March 2020, 08:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Selection in Steel Authority of India Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment is done on the basis of merit.

Official website-
https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in

Important dates-
Starting date- 03/03/2020
Last date- 17/03/2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?