27th December 2019, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure through Maharashtra PSC State Service Preliminary Examination 2020?

Hello Sir, I have applied in Maharashtra PSC State Service Preliminary Examination of 2020. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

28th December 2019, 01:29 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure through Maharashtra PSC State Service Preliminary Examination 2020?

Selection Procedure of Maharashtra PSC (Public Service Commission) State Service Preliminary Examination will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Exam and Personal Interview.

Vacancies are available in Maharashtra PSC (Public Service Commission) State Service Preliminary Examination is 200 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/.
28th December 2019, 08:53 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure through Maharashtra PSC State Service Preliminary Examination 2020?

Maharashtra PSC State Service Preliminary Examination 2020:

## Selection Procedure:

MPSC State Service Prelims Exam Notification Selection Process rounds are along the lines:

Preliminary Examination

Mains Written Test

Interview.
29th December 2019, 07:18 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The Maharashtra PSC State Services Preliminary examination comprises of two papers (i) General Studies (200 marks) , and (ii) Civil Services Aptitude Test (200 marks).

Candidates are shortlisted for MPSC Mains examination on the basis of their performance in the preliminary examination.

For complete details regarding the pattern of Preliminary examination, you can refer to the link https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/M...st/19-2019.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?