31st July 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure through Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam?

Hello Sir, I have applied in Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam this year. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

3rd August 2019, 01:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure through Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have applied in Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam this year. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

Selection procedure of Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Examination, 2019 is given below:

Written Examination (Objective Type – Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) pattern

Viva Voce Test or Personality Test

Written Examination:

General Studies – Paper I – 200 marks

General Studies – Paper II – 200 marks

Viva Voce / Personality Test – 50 marks

Details are available at the website link given http://www.opsc.gov.in/notification.php
3rd August 2019, 03:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure through Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam?

Selection Process of Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Examination:

The detailed selection process of Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Examination is given below.

Name of the Organization - Odisha Public Service Commission (Odisha PSC)

Name of the Examination - Municipal Administrative Services Examination

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Written Examination (Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions Pattern)

@ Viva voce test

>> The written examination consists of the two papers of objective type and each paper will be of 2 hours duration carrying 200 Marks each.

# General Studies - Paper I - 200 Marks
# General Studies - Paper II - 200 Marks

>> Please refer the official notification for more detailed information of this examination.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website

Click here to apply online {Apply link will be active from 6th August, 2019}
3rd August 2019, 03:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are going to apply for Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Examination, will be selected on the basis of a written examination which will of objective type. There will be 2 papers of General Studies which will be of 200 marks each paper. Candidates who qualifies the examination will then have to appear for a Viva-voce test in which the final selection will be done.
3rd August 2019, 05:45 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam recruitment will be based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.opsc.gov.in.
3rd August 2019, 05:50 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Odisha Public Service Commission has released a notification to fill Assistant Director / Assistant Commissioner, Chief Executive Officer, Enforcement Officer, and Executive Officer vacancy through Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Examination 2019.

Selection of the candidates will be made through two successive stages, written exam (objective type) and Viva voice test. The written test consist of two papers namely paper I and paper II of 2 hours duration each.

For more details please visit their website at http://opsconline.gov.in/.
3rd August 2019, 08:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

--> The selection procedure to be employed for recruitment through Odisha Municipal Administration Service examination held by OPSC will include following stages :-

* Stage I :- Written Examination (Objective Type - MCQ Pattern).

* Stage II :--Viva Voce Test.

For details regarding the scheme of written examination, you can go through the advertisement released for the same recruitment by referring to the link http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/ContAttach/031920.pdf.
3rd August 2019, 10:34 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure through Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam is:

~~ Selection of candidates will be through Written Examination and Viva Voce Test. The Written Examination will be held at five Zonal Centres of the State namely, Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack and Sambalpur.

For more information this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?