27th December 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Vidyut Sahayak recruitment?

Hello Sir, can you please help me to know about the procedure of selection for the post of Vidyut Sahayak in Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post in this company. Kindly help me in this regard.

28th December 2019, 09:35 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Vidyut Sahayak recruitment?

Selection procedure of Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Vidyut Sahayak recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Online Test

Job Location - Gujarat

Important dates -
Starting date for submission of online application - 27th of December 2019
Last date for submission of Online application - 16th of January 2020
28th December 2019, 11:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Vidyut Sahayak recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Vidyut Sahayak recruitment will be based on Online Test.

Pay scale allotted to Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Vidyut Sahayak recruitment is Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 55,800 per month.

Vacancies are available in Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Vidyut Sahayak recruitment is 478 posts. Category wise vacancies details:

SC: Male: 31 posts, Female: 15 posts.

ST: Male: 26 posts, Female: 13 posts.

SEBC: Male: 84 posts, Female: 42 posts.

EWS: Male: 31 posts, Female: 16 posts.

UR: Male: 147 posts, Female: 73 posts.

PWD: 19 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.mgvcl.co.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?