23rd March 2019, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Uttarakhand Cooperative Institutional Service Board Clerk-cum-Cashier recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually, I am interested to apply and get in as a Clerk-cum-Cashier through Uttarakhand Cooperative Institutional Service Board recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

25th March 2019, 07:54 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Uttarakhand Cooperative Institutional Service Board Clerk-cum-Cashier recruitment?

Selection Process of Uttarakhand Cooperative Institutional Service Board Clerk-cum-Cashier recruitment:

Selection process of this Uttarakhand Cooperative Institutional Service Board Clerk-cum-Cashier recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Uttarakhand Cooperative Institutional Service Board

Name of the Job Position - Clerk-cum-Cashier

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Written Examination
@ Personal Interview

Click here for official notification

Click here to Apply
25th March 2019, 12:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Uttarakhand Cooperative Institutional Service Board Clerk-cum-Cashier recruitment?

Candidates registering for Uttarakhand Cooperative Institutional Service Board Clerk-cum-Cashier recruitment will have to undergo the following rounds of interview:

1. Written Examination.

2. Personal Interview

For details, you can visit the below mentioned official notification link:
http://ukcoorperative.in/wp-content/...T-DRAFTnew.pdf
26th March 2019, 03:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The selection process of Clerk-cum-Cashier in Uttarakhand Cooperative Institutional Service Board, will depend upon the marks secured in the online written examination. Candidates who qualifies the examination will then have to appear for a personal interview where the final selection will be done.

Web: https://ukcoorperative.in
26th March 2019, 04:53 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, the selection of the candidate in Uttarakhand Cooperative Institutional Service Board Clerk-cum-Cashier recruitment will be done on the basis of two main stages is given below.

SELECTION PROCESS

1. Written examination

2. Personal Interview.

In order to apply for the Uttarakhand Cooperative Institutional Service Board Clerk-cum-Cashier recruitment, you have to visit the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?