6th April 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in West Bengal Police Sub-inspector recruitment?

Respected Sir, As I came to know that West Bengal Police has announced recruitment for Sub-Inspector so I would like to know about the selection procedure in this recruitment. Please tell me asap.

6th May 2018, 09:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in West Bengal Police Sub-inspector recruitment?

Selection Process of West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Recruitment:

Selection process of West Bengal Police Sub Inspector recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

>> Preliminary Examination - 200 Marks

>> Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)

>> Final Combined Competitive Examination and Personality Test (200 Marks)

* Paper I - 100 marks
* Paper II - 50 Marks
* Paper III - 50 Marks

>> Personality Test (Full Marks - 30 Marks)

I am providing you a notification where you can find all the detailed about the rounds that are mentioned above. You may get more details of Method of recruitment from the notification that is attached below.

Click here for More Detailed Information -- Refer 3rd page for detailed information
6th May 2018, 08:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in West Bengal Police Sub-inspector recruitment?

To apply for West Bengal Police Sub-inspector position, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university and must know to speak, read and write in Bengali language. Your age should be in between 20 to 27 years and age relaxation will be provided as per government norms. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured in the preliminary written examination followed by personal interview.
7th May 2018, 07:53 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

If you want to become Sub Inspector in West Bengal Police Recruitment then you must know the actual procedure of the recruitment then only you can get selected by preparing proper way of selection.

There are three stages in selection procedure which are Preliminary Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Final Combined Competitive Examination.

Once every candidate applying for the exam will have to appear for preliminary examination that is consist of 200 marks for following subjects :

General Studies 50 questions for 100 marks
General and Analytical Reasoning - 25 questions for 50 marks
Arithmetic 25 questions for 50 marks

Candidates will be given 90 minutes to qualify above mentioned prelims test and all candidates qualified in prelims will be called for physical efficiency test and if candidate qualified in PET then they will be eligible to appear for mains examination that is called combined competitive examination.

Combined Competitive Examination : There will be following three papers in conventional type pattern which are :

Paper I - General Studies and Arithmetic for 100 marks
Paper II - English Language for 50 marks
Paper III - Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali Language - 50 marks

Candidates qualified in all above three papers will be called for interview process that will consist of 30 marks and all candidates qualified in interview will be eligible for the job.

So do not waste your time buy some good books and start preparation for the examination and also prepare for physical efficiency test because there will be running of 800 meters in 3 minutes for male candidates and 400 meters in 2 minutes for female candidates so you have to be prepared for every single stage then only you will get final selection.

Some good books to prepare for this examination :

RS Agrawal - Logical and Analytical Reasoning
RS Agrawal - Mathematics
M.Tyra - Mathematics for competitive exams
General English by SP Bakshi and SC Gupta
General Studies by TATA McGraw Hill.
General Knowledge by Lucent Publication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?