3rd June 2022, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects group to be taken in +1 to study agriculture in studies?

Respected sir ,I have now written my 10th public exam .I am interested to study about plants and agriculture. Which group I have to take in 1? I am good at maths and science. And l am also good at drawing and also won several prizes . Please help me to choose my group in 1!.

5th June 2022, 11:49 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects group to be taken in +1 to study agriculture in studies?

Those who are interested in agriculture must opt science stream .
They must complete their 12th with physics, chemistry, maths/biology with atleast 60-70% marks.
In their class 11th also they must study physics , chemistry and maths and after class 12th they can apply for BSc agriculture .
6th June 2022, 01:18 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects group to be taken in +1 to study agriculture in studies?

You can choose biology or botany, physics, chemistry, and mathematics as subject combinations in Class 11 and 12 to pursue a degree course in agriculture, which will help you to gain knowledge in agriculture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?