27th February 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Haryana PSC HCS(Ex. Br.) and Allied Services Examination 2021

Dear friends, kindly provide me the syllabus of the HCS(Ex. Br.) and Allied Services Examination of Haryana PSC. I have applied for this examination for the first time and need to know about the syllabus. Kindly provide me the syllabus asap.

28th February 2021, 01:53 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Haryana PSC HCS(Ex. Br.) and Allied Services Examination 2021

The complete syllabus for Haryana PCS examination 2021 for the posts of Haryana PCS and Allied Services can be downloaded directly from the link http://hpsc.gov.in/Portals/0/HCS_Syllabus_1.pdf..
28th February 2021, 04:49 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Syllabus of Haryana PSC HCS(Ex. Br.) and Allied Services Examination 2021

Syllabus of Haryana PSC HCS(Ex. Br.) and Allied Services Examination 2021 can be seen below.

Prelims Exam-

There are two objective type question papers in the HCS prelims exam.

The HCS Prelims exam serves only as a screening exam and hence its marks are not considered for the final merit list.

The HPSC prelims general studies syllabus include the following topics

1. General Science

Questions on General Science will cover General appreciation and understanding of science, including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any particular scientific discipline.

2. Current events of national and international importance

In current events, knowledge of significant national and international events will be tested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?