16th June 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and model question papers of the written exam of Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd. for the post of Executive Trainee HR?

Hi
Kindly send me Hindustan paper corporation ltd
written test model question paper and syllabus
for executive trainee HR department.
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. HPCL previous years question papers? What is the syllabus?
  2. HEC HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION, ET EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (TECHNICAL) previous year question paper
  3. Post of officer trainee in hindustan petroleum: Previous years question papers and syllabus
  4. Previous year papers, Syllabus and Sample question papers for Power Grid Corporation of India(Executive Trainee post)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Previous 7 years written test papers for the post of Executive Trainee (Electrical) at Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd?
  6. MPSEB exam previous year question papers for post of trainee executive (mechanical) in M.P. state electricity board
  7. How to apply for the post of Junior Executive trainee?
  8. How may I get sample and previous year question papers for the post of executive trainee(Technical) in HEC Ranchi? I've done B.Tech(mechanical engineering)
  9. Question paper pattern and previous years question papers for DMRC executive trainee?
  10. GAIL Syllabus for post of Executive Trainee(Finance & Accounts)
  11. Syllabus and model question paper of Salem Steel Plant exam for post of attendant cum technician trainee?
  12. Syllabus and previous years question papers for the post of Executive Trainee in DMRC?
  13. Previous years question papers of Trainee marine engineer of Shipping Corporation of India?
  14. Question papers of Shipping Corporation of India Trainee Marine engineering? What is the syllabus?
  15. Previous years solved question papers for the post of Trainee administration and trainee accounts in Hindustan Aeronautical Limited?
  16. Syllabus and model question papers for the post of Lab Assistant for ESIC written exam?
  17. What type of questions can be asked in NTPC executive trainee exam? Last 5 years question papers of NTPC for executive trainee?
  18. What is the syllabus of executive trainee post for signal/telecom in DMRC? Previous years exam question papers? How to prepare for the same
14th March 2015, 12:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and model question papers of the written exam of Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd. for the post of Executive Trainee HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
Kindly send me Hindustan paper corporation ltd
written test model question paper and syllabus
for executive trainee HR department.
thank you
Pattern/syllabus for HPCL exam:-

Section I: General Aptitude (120 Questions)

Section II: Professional Technical Aptitude (40 Questions)

Duration of Exam: 2 Hours

Syllabus of General Aptitude:

Synonyms & Antonyms, Grammar Based Questions, Reading Comprehension (40 Questions)

LR (Logical Reasoning) and DI (Data Interpretation)

Quantitative Aptitude- Ratios, Percentages, Permutations & Combinations, Ages and Series (40 Questions)

Intellectual Ability based questions (40 Questions)

Syllabus for Professional Knowledge Section:

Petroleum Composition and process, Chemical Technology, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Process Instrumentation etc.

I have attached some question papers of HPCL exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HPCL english 2.pdf(35.4 KB, 121 views)
File Type: txt HPCL control system.txt(9.6 KB, 102 views)
File Type: txt HPCL electrical.txt(6.5 KB, 52 views)
File Type: txt HPCL electronics.txt(8.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: pdf HPCL Reasoning2.pdf(41.6 KB, 100 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?