2nd December 2016, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and question pattern of Lower Division Clerk exam? When this exam is conducted?

Hello sir, I want to apply for Lower Division Clerk exam but don't know more about it. Please tell me about syllabus and question pattern of this exam? When this exam is conducted?

4th December 2016, 10:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and question pattern of Lower Division Clerk exam? When this exam is conducted?

As you have mentioned above that you want to apply for lower division clerk, so for that you should have completed 12th standard from a recognized board and your age should be in between 18 to 27 years. With this criteria you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission.

In order to help you to prepare for the examination I have attached a link below where you can find the syllabus for LDC examination. Here I have listed the examination pattern for the same:

> There will be total 200 multiple choice questions.

> Each answer will be awarded with 1 mark and total 200 marks will be there.

> The examination will be of 2 hours.

> From General Intelligence there will be 50 questions.

> From English Language there will be 50 questions.

> From Quantity Aptitude there will be 50 questions.

> From General Awareness there will be 50 questions.

I am sorry to say that the date of LDC examination has already been over on 17th April 2016, so you have to wait for the next notification.
1st September 2020, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question pattern of Lower Division Clerk exam? When this exam is conducted?

how to clear typing test any techniques sir/madam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?