1st April 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any opportunity to get the job in government sector for Diploma in Computer engineer?

Dear sir,
I have completed my diploma in computer engg. in june and i din't get any job related to my trade. Would you tell me that there is any opportunity to get the job in govt. sector.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any vacancy for a job in government sector? I am a computer engineer
  2. What are the job opportunities available in government sector for diploma(Mechanical) holder from KSOU?
  3. Should I go for government or private job after passing computer engineering from VTU?
  4. Is there any job opportunity in government sector after completing my MBA HR?
  5. Am I eligible for government sector job after completing CDAC DIT computer course
  6. Job in public or government sector after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  7. Jobs in government sector or PSU after Diploma (Passed in 2004) in Electrical stream and work experience in private sector?
  8. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  9. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  11. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  12. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  13. While in 2nd semester B.E EEE should I search for jobs or should I complete my B.E?
  14. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  15. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  16. Is it possible to get a job in government sector after completing GNIIT?
  17. Which exam I should take up being Computer engineer to get into government job?
  18. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
3rd April 2014, 07:05 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any opportunity to get the job in government sector for Diploma in Computer engineer?

After diploma in computer engineering you can apply government jobs like SSC(staff selection commission),police constable, CDS(combined defence service),CISF.
You can apply bank job with appearing IBPS exam as you are diploma student you can only apply only clerical post only because for PO it requires bachelor degree. You can also do data entry job in government sector. You can also apply in railway for the post of clerk, junior assistant. As you have done diploma in computer engineering you can apply some companies like

1.wipro
2.Infosys
3.Tech mahindra
4.Logitech pvt
5.Ortel communication
6.Microsoft corporation
7.BPL
8.Samsung India
9.Nokia India
10.CISCO

In these companies are selected candidates for the post of assistant engineer. They are selected through written exam, group discussion, aptitude test.
Diploma is a intermediate level course which you can do after 10th. I suggest you that continue your study and complete your bachelor degree ( B tech )after that you have much more opportunities in both government and private sector jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?