30th May 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility of getting a job in government sector after diploma in fashion designing?

Is there any possibility of getting a job in Delhi in government sector after graduation in arts and diploma in fashion designing? Can you please explain me the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Looking forward to get the answer soon. Thank yoU!

Related Questions:
  1. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  2. Can I get government sector job in Designing department being Fashion Designing Diploma holder?
  3. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  5. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  6. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  7. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  8. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  9. How to get a Government job in fashion design?
  10. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  11. Any vacancy in government sector after doing diploma in fashion designing and CRS in Airline?
  12. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  13. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  15. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Fashion Designing and while working as Merchandiser?
  16. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  17. How to get a job in government sector after doing textile designing from northern India institute of Fashion Technology, Mohali
  18. How to get a Government Job after completion of Fashion Designing course?
6th June 2015, 05:19 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility of getting a job in government sector after diploma in fashion designing?

Yes, you are eligible to get government job after completing diploma in Fashion designing.

The various government organizations which invites the applications are given below :

* Bank sector.

* Indian Army.

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* Railways.

To work in your own field, you can apply for Assistant development officer in A.P hand looms and textiles through group II exams.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should have Diploma degree in fashion technology from any recognized Institution.

* Candidate's age should range between 18-36 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

* Candidate should apply through online in the website www.apspsc.gov.in.

* Download the form and Pay the application fee in the nearby AP online or SBI, then you get a journal number.

* open the website and give the journal number, you will get the application form.
24th July 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any possibility of getting a job in government sector after diploma in fashion designing?

Can I get the government job after compliting my B.Text in fashion technology...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?