10th July 2016, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Is there any requirement of M.Tech(Thermal) in KPCL?

Hello sir, I am Avinash from Shimoga district and currently I am studying M.Tech(Thermal) from Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology. So, please tell me about any requirement of KPCL for this year.

11th July 2016, 01:32 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any requirement of M.Tech(Thermal) in KPCL?

As of now there is no official announcement for any posts but soon they will be announced for various posts like Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Clerk,AO, EEE etc. You have to be in touch with its website for further information or you can visit us for the same.
12th July 2016, 12:08 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any requirement of M.Tech(Thermal) in KPCL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Avinash from Shimoga district and currently I am studying M.Tech(Thermal) from Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology. So, please tell me about any requirement of KPCL for this year.
Right now there are no vacancies available for M.Tech (Thermal) candidates in KPCL. The aspirant can find the latest notifications and upcoming notifications in the KPCL website. One can apply to the positions after the notification is released. The candidates can apply online for the jobs in KPCL. The website Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?