19th July 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?

Dear sir/madam,

Can I get the teaching job in government sector ,I really wanted the job ,there is teaching career in government sector after passing the 12 th? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria which they will look for and the ways to follow to pass the selection process?

Related Questions:
  1. Career in teaching in Government sector after 12th?
  2. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th?
  3. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  5. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  6. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  7. How can I get teaching job in government sector? I've done B.A with History and Economics and B.Ed with English and S.S
  8. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  9. What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?
  10. Which course can I opt for Teaching Job after completion of 12th?
  11. What will I do after BSc in chemistry research
  12. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  13. Can I be eligible for a government job in teaching sector after doing M.A Sanskrit at an age of 35 years old? What type of category can I apply for?
  14. In which government sector we can find job after completion of BHMCT course?
  15. Is there any scope for me to do M.Sc in Zoology?
  16. How to get government teaching job in primary school after completing 12th with 61%?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  18. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?
19th July 2015, 01:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?

To get the teaching job in the government sector one has to clear the teacher eligibility test commonly called as TET which is generally are of two types one held by the Central government and other held by the State government for recruitment of teachers in their respective schools.

Yes one can become teacher in government schools after completing their higher secondary degree if they have diploma in education degree otherwise not.

Also one having graduation degree is required to have B.Ed degree also for appearing in the TET.

Also for your selection as teacher through this examination you must secure over 60% marks of the total marks. There is no age limit for appearing in the same.

So if you satisfy the required educational qualification then you can appear in the same examination next year as for this year the examination has been held in February otherwise you could choose any of the option for your eligibility.

For more information regarding the same examination log on to the link www.ctet.nic.in or official link of your respective State TET.
19th July 2015, 04:24 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?

The minimum eligibility to become a government teacher is B.ED.
You have to complete your bachelor degree in any discipline course and join in B.ed.
B.ed is 1year program.
After b.ed through SET exam you can get state government job teacher jobs.
Through NET exam you can get central government teacher jobs.
Selection process:
written exam
interview
so,to become government teacher you have to complete b.ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?