12th July 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there negative marking allotment in United Bank of India Probationary Officer Online test? Selection procedure of this recruitment?

Hi,
Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the selection procedure in United Bank of India Probationary Officer recruitment. I want to apply in this PO recruitment of UBI. I also want to know the in the online test there is a negative marking allotment? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
16th July 2016, 03:29 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there negative marking allotment in United Bank of India Probationary Officer Online test? Selection procedure of this recruitment?

You are interested to apply for United Bank of India PO recruitment and want to know about the selection procedure. But I am sorry to say that the last date for filling the online application for this post is over.

Selection Procedure: The selection Procedure consists of Online Exam followed by GD/ Interview. The online exam consists of 200 questions in duration of 2 hours Following are the details of the online exam:

>>Quantitative Aptitude----50 questions--- 50 marks

>>Reasoning Aptitude----50 questions--- 50 marks

>>English Language----50 questions--- 50 marks

>>General Awareness----50 questions--- 50 marks

**Yes, there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks in the online exam.
17th July 2016, 12:33 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there negative marking allotment in United Bank of India Probationary Officer Online test? Selection procedure of this recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the selection procedure in United Bank of India Probationary Officer recruitment. I want to apply in this PO recruitment of UBI. I also want to know the in the online test there is a negative marking allotment? Please tell me asap.
Yes, there will be negative marks for the wrong answers in the Objective Tests of United Bank of India PO selection.
The selection procedure consists of Online Test and Personal Interview/Group Discussion. There will be an objective type tests in written test;

- Reasoning Ability – 50 questions – 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 questions – 50 Marks
- English Language – 50 questions – 50 Marks
- General Awareness – 50 questions – 50 Marks.

The candidates qualified in the online test will be called for Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion. The details are available in the website of the bank, the Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?