16th January 2016, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

What is age for ex service man army for government job in India?

What is age for ex service man army for government job in India? Kindly provide me the complete minimum eligibility criteria followed for applying for the government job? Awaiting to get the response from everyone over here.

Thanks!

16th January 2016, 07:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is age for ex service man army for government job in India?

The minimum eligibility criteria for the Ex-servicemen to get in to government sector is given below.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidates age should be 45 years for Security Guard, 50 years for Clerical cadre, 50 years for Sub-staff cadre, 55 years for Chief security officer, 40 years for Security officers.

* Candidate should complete a minimum of bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university or institution for clerical cadre and 10+2 or equivalent for the post of Security officers or guard.

* The candidate must show the retirement order during the submission of application forms.
10th March 2017, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission in BSC nursing college in Patna or Gaya is it possible . I completed the age 40 years
15th November 2017, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have retired from army on Dec 2014. My qualification is HSC. I had completed 16.6 Yrs of service in the army.
I comes under general category. What is the relaxation in the central govt job. Can I apply for none teaching staff duty at a college.
15th November 2017, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I am retired from army at 16 Yrs 06 months of service on Dec 2014. What is the relaxation for central government job
3rd October 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 46 yrs old and retired from army last 6 months ago. Pl intimate the upper age limit for ex servicemen to apply for state and central govt jobs.
8th April 2022, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

My father retired from the Indian Air Force after providing services for 20 years. Now he is 56. Is there any government job opportunity available for him?
PS: He is a highly educated individual with a MBA(HRM), MA(English), MA(Hindi) degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?