14th February 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for EKT?

Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech from computer science engineering. Presently, in 3rd year.
I filled "GRADE B" in application for where it asks for qualification detail. Am I eligible for EKT?

14th February 2017, 11:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for EKT?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for EKT Examination:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test) being a Pre-Final year candidate. Yes, candidates who are pursuing their Pre-Final year are also eligible to apply for this EKT Examination which comes with AFCAT Notification.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in B.E degree or till B.Tech from a recognized university.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 28 years.

>> Minimum Height Required for Male candidates is 157.5 cms and Minimum Height Required for Female candidates is 152 cms
16th February 2017, 03:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to appear for EKT must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidates should hold B.Tech/B.E degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

> Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

> The age of the candidate should be in between 18-28 years.

> Height of the candidate should be 157.5 cms for men and 152 cms for women.

So, if you fulfill the following eligibility criteria then you can appear for EKT examination.
25th June 2018, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma after 10th and then BE while applying for AFCAT i choose 10 diploma graduate and "Grade B" but while selecting EKT course the drop down is appears disabled.why it is so ?? last time it was not showing for EKT while filling the form and on hall ticket it didn't shown applicable to ekt, thats why i was not able to give EKT. why is this so sir??
21st January 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I have got 58 in maths and 74 in physics in my 12th and i also have a 8 cgpa in my graduation.Am i eligible for afcat ground duty (technical) or not?
22nd January 2019, 06:03 PM
12shubhangi

Indian Citizen
Secured 60% (till B.Tech /B.E degree) all paper put together
minimum height for men: 157.5 cm
women: 152cm
correlated weight (as per BMI)
7th December 2019, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

I have done electronics and communication in diploma with an percentage of 70 can I applay for ekt
9th December 2019, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

i am in bharati vidyapeeth college of engineering for women pune do my college is recognized, can i apply for afcat? please reply me
30th November 2021, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Can civil branch engineering student eligible for EKT exam
30th April 2022, 09:18 PM
HansAnkhiya

The Indian Air Force conducts the Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) for the Ground Duty (Technical) post. The selection is done through an Online Test followed by AFSB test & Medical Exam. The candidates need to score a minimum of 50% marks at 10+2 level in Physics and Mathematics subjects. All the best✌️
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?