6th February 2021, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of Uttar Pradesh PSC PCS Pre Exam 2021?

Hello everyone, I am preparing for the PCS Pre Exam of Uttar Pradesh PSC. This is the first time I am going to attend this competitive examination. I would like to know about the pattern of this competitive examination for this year. Can you please let me know about the pattern?

8th February 2021, 12:31 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the pattern of Uttar Pradesh PSC PCS Pre Exam 2021?

As far as you are concerned about the examination pattern of Uttar Pradesh Combined State/Sub-ordinate services examination, then for the same you can refer to the official advertisement released for the same examination by referring to the link http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosur...flag=E&FID=607

In this advertisement, complete details regarding the plan of examination is mentioned for each stages of examination.
8th February 2021, 10:38 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The examination will be conducted in three stages.

Preliminary.
Mains.
Interview.

Candidates after qualifying in Preliminary examination are eligible for Mains examination.

For detail information about the syllabus and examination pattern visit at www.uppcs.gov.in.
9th February 2021, 03:46 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

UPPSC PCS Preliminary Exam pattern is as followed :

There will be 2 papers.
-> Paper 1 is General Studies 1 consisting of 150 Questions. Total marks is 200. Duration is of 2 hours. There is negative marking as well (1/3 marks per wrong answer).

-> Paper 2 is General Studies 2 (CSAT) consisting of 100 questions. Total marks is 200. Duration is of 2 hours. There is negative marking as well (1/3 marks per wrong answer).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?