23rd November 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become a TTE in Indian railway being a Ex-serviceman?

Sir, I am a Indian army soldier. And my educational qualification is Diploma in electrical and 12th from Science stream. I want to get a job in Indian railway as TTE. So please give me advise.

24th November 2015, 12:25 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a TTE in Indian railway being a Ex-serviceman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a Indian army soldier. And my educational qualification is Diploma in electrical and 12th from Science stream. I want to get a job in Indian railway as TTE. So please give me advise.
Those who are interested to become a TTE, must satisfy the specific eligibility criteria,

- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.

Those candidates who are Ex-servicemen 15 years active service in the Armed forces with matriculation will be considered eligible to apply for the posts.

- Graduation in relevant certificate issued by the military authority is the minimum educational qualifications required to apply for the post.

- The applicant age should be in between 18 years to 30 years and the applicant must have secured a minimum of 50% in your qualifying examination.

Official website - www.indianrailways.gov.in
24th November 2015, 10:53 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a TTE in Indian railway being a Ex-serviceman?

To become Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE), the candidate should write the exam conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).

Here are eligibility requirements for the Ex-Servicemen to become TTE.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Ex-Servicemen with 15 years active service in the armed forces are eligible to apply for these posts.

* Candidate should have passed class 12th from any recognized university or institution.

* Candidate should secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.

The eligible candidates can appear for the TTE post whenever the RRB releases the notification.

The Ex-servicemen candidates should provide relevant certificate issued by the military authority along with the application form.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written examination.

* Personal Interview.

* Medical examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?