8th July 2016, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for B.Tech Biotechnology candidates to apply for railway jobs?

Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing b.tech in biotechnology....7th sem (4th yr).m finding it difficult to search a job.how can i proceed for getting a job in railway.? Can you please provide me the information on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon.

15th July 2016, 11:55 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for B.Tech Biotechnology candidates to apply for railway jobs?

First of all complete your graduation in B.Tech in Biotechnology without any backlogs then can apply for the government jobs. Every year railway recruit many candidates for different posts.

Buy employment news this paper will give you details of all the government jobs from the date of notification to the date of interview.

Also you can apply for the Union Public Service Commission Engineering Service Exam but for that you must complete your graduation. UPSC will announce the notification for the same in 28th September 2016 & exam will be held in the month of January 2017. For you reference I have attached the notification.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2016.pdf(375.1 KB, 1 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?