19th February 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing B.COM and M.COM?

What is the procedure to get a government job in uttar pradesh after completing b.com or m.com & does any exams or any other procedures which are required for this?

Please tell me about this question in detail & send it to my email....

4th March 2015, 10:41 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the procedure to get a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing B.COM and M.COM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to get a government job in uttar pradesh after completing b.com or m.com & does any exams or any other procedures which are required for this?

Please tell me about this question in detail & send it to my email....
First of all, in our India many states as well as central government jobs conducted by the Union Public Service Commission and Staff Selection Commission every year.

The basic educational qualification is that candidate should be a graduate from the recognized university with minimum 55% marks. So B. Com degree is enough to apply for a government job. You can write the Civil Service Exam, Bank exam, Defense service exam, Railway exam and Teaching board exam. So first search job announcement according to your choice.

Read the announcement carefully.

-If you come across the eligibility criteria and other prerequisite than apply for writing tests.
-Succeed in the written test with good marks.
-You will be called for interview if shortlisted by the organization on the basis for a writing test score card.
-You will have to qualify in the interview for final selection.
-After succeeding in the interview, you will be offered an appointment letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?