9th December 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required to apply for Child Development Project Officer(CDPO)? What is the exam pattern and syllabus of the same?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Child Development Project Officer(CDPO) so I want to know what is the qualification criteria required to apply for Child Development Project Officer(CDPO)? What is the exam pattern and syllabus of the same? please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Details, procedure and qualification required to join Ministry of Women & Child Development? How to apply for it?
  2. Which entrance exam is need to be cleared for Child Development Project Officer post?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of child development project officer after doing BSc Nursing?
  4. What should I do if I wanted to join in ministry of women and child development job in goverment sector?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completion of diploma course?
  6. Interview questions for the post of female supervisor?
  7. What is the eligibility in APPSC child Development?
  8. Procedure and qualification required for CDPO exam? What is the syllabus and exam pattern of CDPO exam?
  9. How to join Ministry of Women and Child Development job?
  10. Universities/Institutions in Bangalore offering PhD in Child Rights/Child Development/ Curriculum Development?
  11. How can I apply for Bank Manager's post? What is the syllabus of the exam?
  12. Can I apply for M.Ed through Correspondence being a candidate having completed Master in Child Development and having 4 years of Work Experience? Which are the best colleges to join this course?
  13. Syllabus and pattern of CDAC Project Engineer recruitment exam?
  14. Scholarship in 11th class after 8.8 CGPA in 10th?
  15. What is the qualification criteria required for UP BTC course? How can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  16. Can I appear in TOEFL being a B.A.(English) 1st year student?
  17. Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Criteria, qualification required and syllabus for IAS exam for Civil engineering student?
26th December 2016, 06:21 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to apply for Child Development Project Officer(CDPO)? What is the exam pattern and syllabus of the same?

CDPO exam is conducted by Bihar Social Welfare Department in the month of September.

Eligibility criteria required to appear for the CDPO exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 35 years .

CDPO exam is conducted in two parts . The syllabus for the exam are as under :-

Paper I :

General awareness

Scientific facts knowledge

General Basic English

National and International current events

Administrative ability

Initial awareness of Social Sciences

Paper II:

Social work

Sociology

Anthropology

Child development

Nutrition

Philosophy

Psychology

Economics
19th February 2021, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to apply for Child Development Project Officer(CDPO)? What is the exam pattern and syllabus of the same?

I HAVE COMPLETED MY MSC NURSING IN CHILD HEALTH NURSING. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR APPLYING CDPO VACANCY?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?