12th March 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is required to appear in CAPF Examination?

I have completed diploma in electronics. I want to know what qualification is required to appear in the CAPF entrance examination. Please reply as soon as possible.

12th March 2016, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is required to appear in CAPF Examination?

To be eligible to appear in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) examination, the minimum educational qualification required is completion of Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. Candidates who have attained the minimum age of 20 years and who have not exceed the maximum age of 25 years (upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules are eligible to appear in CAPF examination.
12th March 2016, 10:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to appear in CAPF examination is given below:

The candidate who is interested to appear in CAPF examination must have completed graduation degree from recognised University by UGC and approved AICTE.

The candidates must have the age between 20 years to 24 years and relaxation of 5 years is given to schedule caste and Scheduled tribe and 3 years to other backward classes and 5 years to ex-servicemen of the Army.
12th March 2016, 10:17 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have completed your diploma degree in electronics discipline. You are interested to fill the application form of CAPF. No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for UPSC CAPF exam.Following are the eligibility criteria for this exam:

Educational qualification: student must possess graduation degree from a recognised board or university. So you do not fulfill the educational qualification criteria.

Age limit: 20 to 25 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt rules. There is a relaxation in maximum age limit of 5 years for central government employee.

>>If you still have any doubt then you can go through detailed advertisement of UPSC CAPF exam.
12th March 2016, 10:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification Required to be eligible for appearing in CAPF Examination:

I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in CAPF Examination being a Diploma holder. Yes, the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in CAPF Examination is "Bachelor's Degree" from a recognized university incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions which are established by an act of Parliament. As the minimum qualification required is "Graduate Degree" from a recognized university by UGC and approved AICTE.

As you are a Diploma candidate, I suggest you to complete Bachelor Degree i.e., preferably B.E in Electronics Engineering from a recognized university in order to be eligible.
13th March 2016, 01:06 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in electronics. I want to know what qualification is required to appear in the CAPF entrance examination. Please reply as soon as possible.
The UPSC conducts examination for the recruitment of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). The eligibility to for the examination is a pass in graduation degree from a recognized university. The age limit is 20-24 years for general candidates, for OBC +3 years and for SC/ST +5 years. The physical standards are given below;
  • Height – 165 cms men – 157 cms women
  • Chest – 81cm (86 cm expanded) – not applicable
  • Weight – 50 kg – 46 kg

The aspirant can check the details in the UPSC website, the link is Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?