14th September 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the role of an Adminiistrative Officer in Inusrance company?

Hi i have always heard about the administrative officer post in Insurance company. I want to know about the role of AO in any insurance company. thanks.

15th September 2015, 10:34 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the role of an Adminiistrative Officer in Inusrance company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i have always heard about the administrative officer post in Insurance company. I want to know about the role of AO in any insurance company. thanks.
The Administrative Officer is responsible for running the department of underwriting, claims, accounts, IT. These are the main responsibility of an AO in the insurance companies. They are only responsible for running the office. He is also responsible for managing the human resources.
15th September 2015, 08:26 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the role of an Adminiistrative Officer in Inusrance company?

Administrative Officers are recruited usually in their 20s and they rise up the hierarchy like other public sector organizations.

They carry different works regarding all the departments of the company. They were responsible for coordination work between various line departments. They are officers of the last resort, meaning that any work which is not solved by other department automatically comes to them.

The job involves :

* The first point of contact for the customers, channels and office staff.

* Carries all the functions with little authority.

* Responsibility of running the department.

* Involves formal feedback mechanism for the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?