5th March 2016, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the selection process of a Teacher in UP Government?

I want to join the job of a Teacher in Uttar Pradesh government. Kindly tell me about the selection process of a teacher in uttra pradesh government? Please reply me.

6th March 2016, 01:52 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection process of a Teacher in UP Government?

You, need to appear and qualify in Teacher Eligibility Test examination conducted by State education board.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university with Bachelor in Education or having 10+2 with Diploma in Education.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for examination and after qualifying recruited as teacher. To get more information about examination visit at www.uptet.co.in
8th March 2016, 03:38 AM
Indian knowledge

The selection process for a government teacher in U.P. board is through an entrance exam which conducts by U.P. state board. This exam is UPTET( Utter Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test). The board conducts this exam every year.
The process of selection of the teachers based on the cuttoff merit list which comes on district wise. If you clear this exam then you have to clear the interview . Then you will be eligible for the government teacher post in the U.P. board. For primary teacher you have to clear J.B.T. exam.
6th November 2020, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

I am from Bihar i have enough qualifications for applying Up tet but can I bcm a teacher in up???while I haven't domicile
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?