1st September 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

What should be done to join DRDO? After what qualification an I join DRDO?

Sir,I am studying in 11th in Nagpur. I think to join DRDO. But i don't know to the steps for join the DRDO. So, sir I have need to help for the join DRDO. What should be done to join the DRDO. After which,I am join DRDO 12th or B.tec or M.tec and which branch(electrical or machenical or computer engenering). My family background is belong to medium class. So sir you give to me better and cheap idea for join DRDO.

8th September 2014, 10:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done to join DRDO? After what qualification an I join DRDO?

You can apply for DRDO CEPTAM, if you don't want to do B.Tech course. You can do either Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc in Science subjects from a recognized University.

If you complete these course then you will be eligible for jobs like Senior Technical Assistant and Technician jobs in DRDO. But you have to qualify written exam to get this job. Hence, you can take admission into any one of these course and along with it prepared for DRDO CEPTAM.

The age limit for this exam is 18 to 28 years. There is age relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category like SC/ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped category.

The are 12th class level jobs also like Personal Assistant and Admin Assistant jobs. If you are interested in these 12th level jobs then you can apply for it as you have the 12th pass qualification.

For more information visit CEPTAM
27th November 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be done to join DRDO? After what qualification an I join DRDO?

sir,I am studying in 12th in kotdwara and i think to join DRDO So, sir I have need to help for the join DRDO. What should be done to join the DRDO ,at which field i have to go and how much qualification i need.
9th December 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 12 class passed student and I am want to give my service to DRDO as a scientist. What qualification is required and how can I apply.
14th August 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,I am studying diploma in electronics and communication engineering 2nd year.I requesting you to suggest me that what should I do to join in DRDO from now itself.
18th November 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

sir I am 12th class passed student and i want join DRDO. What qualification is required and how can i apply
22nd April 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I am class 11 in assam,I want to join DRDO,what is the process that I join in DRDO,after compliting which course I am eligible for DRDO???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?