7th February 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

What should be done to prepare for B.O.I PO exam? Previous year papers?

What should be done to prepare for B.O.I PO exam? Previous year exam papers of the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Mumbai University B.E in Boi-medical Engineering 4th Sem Transducers in Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. BOI Clerk sample question papers -- [New]
  3. Best books to prepare for PNB credit manager exam? Previous years question papers?
  4. How to download previous 10 year Question Papers for Bank PO Exams? List of Books to prepare for these Exams?
  5. How to prepare for RRB exam? Tips to prepare and previous years papers?
  6. Best Books to prepare for PNB Credit Manager Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  7. Tips to prepare well for ISRO entrance exam? Solution for the previous years papers?
  8. Guidance to prepare for English for TRB Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  9. How to prepare for PSU exam while studying B.Tech in IT? Books to be referred and previous years solved question papers?
  10. Previous year papers of Bank of Baroda Clerk Exam?
  11. How to prepare for ISRO exam? Previous year question papers of ISRO for ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Tips on how to prepare for GATE? Previous year papers of GATE?
  13. Previous 10 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for EEE stream? How to prepare for this Exam? From which year I can start preparation for this Exam?
  14. How to prepare for GATE Exam? Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for CSE?
  15. Previous year question papers to prepare for General Banking Officer Exam? Tips to qualify for the exam?
  16. Date of TANCET Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  17. How to prepare for SRFTI entrance exam? Syllabus and previous year question papers of SRFTI exam?
  18. Previous 10 years solved question papers? How to prepare for SSC JE Civil exam?
13th February 2014, 11:09 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: What should be done to prepare for B.O.I PO exam? Previous year papers?

MODEL PAPERS OF BOI BANK EXAM:

I have attached some of the model papers of BOI exam and also other common Bank PO model papers in this post for your reference. Just go through it once and start the preparation by knowing the pattern of it.

Attached some of the materials which will probably help you to prepare for the present exams and also for the coming exams.

For more information on Bank of India latest notification and information visit - http://www.bankofindia.com/english/Home.aspx
Attached Files
File Type: zip BOI_General_Banking_Officer_Papers.zip(2.21 MB, 29 views)
File Type: pdf All Bank PO paper .pdf(153.7 KB, 61 views)
File Type: pdf Bank-PO-exam-Sample-Paper.pdf(184.5 KB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf po_exam.pdf(1.15 MB, 58 views)
File Type: pdf Bank PO syllabus.pdf(25.2 KB, 52 views)
File Type: pdf PO-interview questions.pdf(9.8 KB, 63 views)
File Type: pdf General Knowledge Fact Quiz Book - (Malestrom).pdf(1.99 MB, 50 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?