10th June 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to appear in KAS Exam being a B.A 2nd Year Candidate?

Sir, I am pursuing 2nd year of B.A with subjects viz., English Literature, General English, Sociology and Urdu. Please tell me about the KAS Examination like Eligibility, Preparation details.

10th June 2016, 07:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to appear in KAS Exam being a B.A 2nd Year Candidate?

No, being a 2nd year B.A candidate you are not eligible for KAS exam. You need to be at least in the final year of the graduation to become eligible for KAS exam.

Hence, for now you should concentrate on preparation for exam and your B.A exams. You can appear for the exam next year.
10th June 2016, 10:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to appear in KAS Exam being a B.A 2nd Year Candidate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in KAS Examination:

KAS is an Administrative Services Examination which is conducted by State Public Service Commission. The basic educational qualification required to appear in KAS Examination is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree "IN ANY DISCIPLINE" from a recognized university. As the minimum qualification required is Graduate Degree, I suggest you to complete your Graduation first in order to be eligible. Yes, after completion of Graduation then you can appear in KAS Examination.

>> Candidate's must possess Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree awarded by University

Yes, you are eligible to appear in KAS Examination after completion of B.A course. So first complete your Graduation and meanwhile I suggest you to start your preparation while you are in 2nd year.
10th June 2016, 11:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am pursuing 2nd year of B.A with subjects viz., English Literature, General English, Sociology and Urdu. Please tell me about the KAS Examination like Eligibility, Preparation details.
After completion of graduation degree, you are eligible for KAS entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree from a recognized University or an equivalent qualification are eligible for KAS exam. Candidate who appear in the final exam of the degree qualification may also appear.

Your age should be in between 21 to 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?