25th October 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Canara Bank Probationary Officer recruitment exam?

I have heard that Canara Bank Probationary Officer recruitment is announced. I am looking forward to apply in this recruitment. I just want to know about the syllabus of this recruitment examination. Can you please provide me the syllabus? Please provide me the syllabus asap.

31st October 2018, 10:05 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Canara Bank Probationary Officer recruitment exam?

There is no specific syllabus defined for Canara Bank Probationary Officer recruitment examination. The questions in the Online Objective Test will be asked from Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and General Awareness sections. You have to qualify the Online Objective Test to be eligible to appear in Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds.
31st October 2018, 12:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Canara Bank Probationary Officer recruitment exam?

Selection process of Canera Bank Probationary Officer recruitment will be comprises of*Online Objective Test followed by Group Discussion and Interview.

Syllabus are as follows.

1. Online Objective Test

Objective Paper: This paper comprises of 4 sections i.e.
1. Reasoning.
2. Quantitative Aptitude.
3.*English Language.
4.*General Awareness.

For every wrong answer 0.25 marks for will be deducted. There will be minimum cut-off marks for each subject as well as the total score.

Candidates who will qualify Online Objective Test will be considered for Group Discussion and Interview.

2.*Interview:*Depending on the number of*vacancies, such candidates whose rank will be sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test according to the cut-off marks decided by the Bank will only be called in 1:3 ratio (for each post 3 candidates) for Group Discussion and Interview.
The GD & Interview will be of 50 marks.

The candidates who will qualify the GD & Interview will be selected in the final merit list.
31st October 2018, 06:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Syllabus of Canara Bank Probationary Officer recruitment exam are as follows:-

It is of two ways as written test followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
Written test:-
Objective paper-
Reasoning
Quantitative Aptitude
English Language
General Awareness

Descriptive Test

Interview-
It depends on the number of vacancies, those candidates who rank sufficiently high in merit list in online test as per cut-off marks decided by the bank will only be called in 1:3 for GD and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?