17th January 2017, 06:24 PM
anjichinny

What is the syllabus for Deputy Surveyor exam? Previous few years solved question papers for the same

Respected Sir, I have applied for Deputy Surveyor exam so I want to know what is the syllabus for Deputy Surveyor exam? Please send me some previous few years solved question papers for the same so that I can start preparing for the exam.

25th February 2023, 12:54 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Deputy Surveyor exam? Previous few years solved question papers for the same

The Deputy Surveyor exam syllabus varies from state to state, as the exam is conducted by different state governments or recruitment agencies. Without knowing the specific state or recruitment agency conducting the exam, it is difficult to provide a detailed syllabus.

However, in general, the Deputy Surveyor exam may include topics such as:
  • General knowledge and current affairs
  • Mathematics
  • Surveying and mapping principles
  • Geographic Information System (GIS)
  • Remote Sensing
  • Drawing skills
  • Computer knowledge

As for previous years' solved question papers, you can try searching for them online or on the official website of the respective state government or recruitment agency conducting the exam. Some websites like Gradeup, Testbook, etc. may also provide previous years' question papers and mock tests for Deputy Surveyor exams conducted by various states.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?