7th December 2016, 02:54 PM
cmasuma

What is the syllabus for Management Trainee (Finance) in Power Grid Corporation and NBCC? What is the exam pattern for the same?

Respected Sir, I am preparing for the Management Trainee (Finance) post in Power Grid Corporation and NBCC. I want to know what is the syllabus for Management Trainee (Finance) in Power Grid Corporation and NBCC? What is the exam pattern for the same? Please provide last 5 years solved question papers for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Sample papers for executive-finance in Power Grid Corporation of India ltd?
  2. Model question papers of Power Grid Corporation Junior Technician Trainee Exam?
  3. List of central government industries where I can do my project while in final year Electrical Engineering? Qualifications required project proposal?
  4. Syllabus or sample question papers for Power grid, executive trainee ( finance)?
  5. Previous year papers, Syllabus and Sample question papers for Power Grid Corporation of India(Executive Trainee post)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Jobs vacancies in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. for Electrical engineering candidate? How to prepare for the exam conducted for selection? -- [New]
  7. How can I apply for Diploma Trainee post in Power Grid Corporation of India?
  8. Company Secretary final passed can appear for Executive Trainee at Power Grid Corporation?
  9. Need syllabus of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited?
  10. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Executive Trainee in Electrical Engineering
  11. Syllabus of Heavy Engineering Corporation Management HR Management Trainee Exam? Pattern and the books to be referred?
  12. How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?
  13. Previous 7 years written test papers for the post of Executive Trainee (Electrical) at Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd?
  14. How to join Powergrid Corporation of India on the post of Finance Assistant?
  15. Syllabus for Power Grid executive trainee for Electrical engineering?
  16. Paper pattern of ONGC management trainee exam for the post of finance? What is the syllabus?
  17. Are females eligible for power grid jobs? Syllabus for these jobs' recruitment exam?
  18. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
1st March 2018, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Management Trainee (Finance) in Power Grid Corporation and NBCC? What is the exam pattern for the same?

Respected Sir, I am preparing for the Management Trainee (Finance) post in NBCC. I want to know what is the syllabus for Management Trainee (Finance) in NBCC? What is the exam pattern for the ? Please provide last 5 years solved question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?