31st July 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam?

I have heard that Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam. I am looking forward to apply for this recruitment exam. I just want to know about the syllabus of this examination. Can you please provide me the syllabus? Please provide me the syllabus asap.

3rd August 2019, 04:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam. I am looking forward to apply for this recruitment exam. I just want to know about the syllabus of this examination. Can you please provide me the syllabus? Please provide me the syllabus asap.

The syllabus of Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Examination, 2019 is given below:

Paper 1:

History of India and Indian National Movement

Current Events – National and International

Indian Polity and Governance (Constitution, Political System, Public Policy, Panchayat Raj, etc.)

Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social and Economic geography

General Science

Economics, Poverty, Inclusion, Social Sector Initiatives, Social Development, etc.

Environment – Climate Change, Biodiversity, Ecology

Paper 2:

Logical Reasoning and Analytic skills

Mental Skill

Comprehension

Decision Making and Problem Solving

Communication Skills (interpersonal skills)

Basic Numeracy

English Language Comprehension Ability

Odisha Public Service Commission website link is given Click Here
3rd August 2019, 05:59 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam?

The selection of candidates for this recruitment shall be made on the basis of written test (MCQ type) and interview.

There will be two papers in the written test, paper I and paper II. Both the paper is of 2 hours duration. General studies paper I and general studies paper II each are of 200 marks.

For more detail information about this notification visit their official website http://opsconline.gov.in/.
3rd August 2019, 08:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the syllabus for Odisha Municipal Administrative Services examination 2019 held by OPSC, then the same can be easily downloaded along with the scheme and pattern of written examination by logging on to the link http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/ContAttach/031920.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?