25th October 2020, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of UPSC Combined GEO Scientist Exam 2020?

I have heard that the UPSC Combined GEO Scientist Exam of 2020 is released. I am looking forward to applying for this examination. I just want to know about the syllabus of this examination. Can you please provide me with the syllabus? Please provide me with the syllabus asap.

29th October 2020, 02:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of UPSC Combined GEO Scientist Exam 2020?

As far as you are concerned about the syllabus for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2020 then the same is released by the commission along with official notification and therefore can be downloaded along with the official notification by directly referring to the link https://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/defaul...G-07102020.pdf.
30th October 2020, 07:27 AM
chin6303

Arrow Re: What is the syllabus of UPSC Combined GEO Scientist Exam 2020?

What is the syllabus of UPSC Combined GEO Scientist Exam 2020

The exams are two parts, preliminary and main. Subject related and general questions are there.

The syllabus for all the papers is available on the official website.

The General Studies Paper is common for all and the syllabus is mentioned below:

General Science
Current Events of National and International Importance
Indian and World Geography - Social, Physical, Economic Geography of India and the World
History of India and Indian National Movement
Economic and Social Development - Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
Indian Polity and Governance - Political System, Constitution, Public Policy, Panchayati Raj, Right Issues, etc
General issues on Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity and Climate Change
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?