27th February 2020, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination 2020?

I have heard that the UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination of 2020 is released. I am looking forward to applying for this examination. I just want to know about the syllabus of this examination. Can you please provide me with the syllabus? Please provide me with the syllabus asap.

28th February 2020, 11:45 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination 2020?

In order to get the syllabus for UPSC Indian Forest Service examination 2020, all you need to do is to download its official advertisement by referring to the official link of UPSC i.e;www.upsc.gov.in.
29th February 2020, 09:58 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination 2020?

Syllabus of UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination 2020:

The detailed syllabus of UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination 2020 is given below.

Name of the Organization - Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)

Name of the Examination - Indian Forest Service Examination

<> The detailed syllabus is given according to the paper and please go through the syllabus published for Preliminary Examination as well as Main Examination in the notification.

<> As it will be difficult to provide the entire syllabus, I request you to go through 10th to 29th pages of the official notification for detailed and exact syllabus.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?