31st December 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

What is TNPSC and how to write this exam? Eligibility and qualification criteria for TNPSC exam?

TNPSC means what. Its how to write. What details are need. Which qualification are wrote TNPSC group 4 and 1 include?

5th January 2016, 10:55 PM
userdefined

Default Re: What is TNPSC and how to write this exam? Eligibility and qualification criteria for TNPSC exam?

What is TNPSC?
TNPSC - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, is an organisation recruits eligible candidates for Civil Service in Tamil Nadu.

Services under TNPSC:
There are various posts available and they categorize in different groups.
Group 1, Group 2/ 2A, Group 4, VAO are the most preferred jobs in the current situation.
Group 2A and Group 4 are direct posting. There is no interview conducted but In Group 1 and Group 2 , you have to write preliminary and those who clear it will be entertained to rite Main Examination. Some candidates will be called for Interview and only some candidates are shortisted from that.

Fees Structure:
You have to pay One Time Registration (OTR) - Rs.50 ( It is mandatory to register and fill the details which will be valid for 5 years.
Preliminary Exam Fee or Any other Exam-75
Main Exam Fee-100
*Fee concession is available with respect to the Community.

Qualifications:

Group 1 and Group 2 - Should be a Degree Holder.
Group 4 and other lower posts - Should have completed and passed 10th std.
6th March 2017, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is TNPSC and how to write this exam? Eligibility and qualification criteria for TNPSC exam?

Am studying B.SC MATHS with computer application . Am I eligible for writing exam now? Which group will be suitable for me to Do?
28th September 2020, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.A tamil lit graduate, can I write all tnpsc exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?