22nd March 2016, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the use of Microbiology qualification in Rural Banking?

I have done graduation in microbiology. And now i want to join Banking field with a job in a Rural Bank. So i want to know about the use of my Microbiology qualification in rural banking. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Banking Sector play an important role in Rural Development in India?
  2. Alagappa University Distance Education-BBM Degree Exam-First Year Rural Banking Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  3. ICICI Bank PO personal interview question papers with answers?
  4. Last 10 years papers of CAIIB exam?
  5. Best colleges in Bangalore for MBA in Aviation Management with proper hostel facilities?
  6. How to become Pathologist after M.Sc in Microbiology? Qualification and procedure to open a pathology lab?
  7. How to do Ph.D medical microbiology after completing applied microbiology?
  8. B.Sc or M.Sc in Microbiology has no value? BE in Microbiology from BHU is a good qualification?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  10. Qualification required for admission PG in Banking? Duration of course?
  11. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Latest topics for Descriptive paper for PO exam(IBPS)?
  13. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  14. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  15. Best course to choose after B.Sc. Economics Honors? Scope of this course in India?
  16. Books to be referred for Bank PO? I have scored 180 marks in this exam
  17. Which is best among Industrial Microbiology, Agricultural Microbiology and Marine Microbiology to study in M.Sc?
  18. Qualification required for post graduation in Banking? Duration of course?
1st April 2016, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the use of Microbiology qualification in Rural Banking?

If you are looking for a banking job then there is no use of microbiology. Banking is all about investment and finance. You can use your knowledge to sanction loan to agricultural farmers by assessing the situation.
Banking jobs is mostly related to commerce field. If you have commerce background then it will come naturally to you.
30th April 2016, 10:46 PM
asha2016

There is no any Scope & Objective of Microbiology in the Banking sector& its aspects .
Banking Sector is totally based on Marketing ,Investment & Financial aspect. Rural Banking Sector provides facilities of investment & Finance for rural people. Microbiology is the branch of biology and it take place only in the scientific &biological field. If you are qualified with commercial field than you are eligible for Banking sector.
20th November 2017, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

You can be employed in the bank and equally apply your knowledge in the quality control of currencies by checkmating microbial deterioration and determination of the appropriate disinfectants. Computer surfaces that are liable to microbial colonization can be checked for contamination in order to showcase the probability of contacting diseases from computer components such as keyboard and mouse as a result of usage by multiple users.
20th November 2017, 01:16 AM
Mustamina

You can be employed in the bank and equally apply your knowledge in the quality control of currencies by checkmating microbial deterioration and determination of the appropriate disinfectants. Computer surfaces that are liable to microbial colonization can be checked for contamination in order to showcase the probability of contacting diseases from computer components such as keyboard and mouse as a result of usage by multiple users.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?