6th March 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

When the application form of SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment will be release? Question pattern of this written test?

Hello guys, I want to apply for Junior Hindi Translator post of Staff Selection Commission. I would like to know that when the form will come for this post recruitment? And I also want to know that what pattern of questions comes in the written test?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test? Benefits to appear this written test for SC candidate?
  2. Does SSC release Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  3. Can I get call for Personal Interview after qualifying in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test? -- [New]
  4. Selection process and syllabus of SSC Senior & Junior Hindi Translator recruitment exam?
  5. Detailed information about SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When its notification will be released
  6. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator written test and interview?
  7. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate recruitment for 34 years old candidate?
  9. What is the syllabus of Junior Hindi Translator entrance test of ESIC?
  10. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get the application form for recruitment of Junior Engineering Mechanical through SSC
  12. Hindi Translator recruitment is available in Government sector for Hindi postgraduate?
  13. Detailed notification and Important dates of Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate 2018 recruitment?
  14. What kind of work is offered under Junior Hindi Translator post by Staff Selection Commission?
  15. How to apply for the post of a scientist?
  16. Can a English Hons student apply for Junior Hindi Translator in SSC?
  17. Grade Pay in Junior Hindi Translator post of Staff Selection Commission?
  18. MA in Translation Studies holder can get Junior Hindi Translator government job? Steps to be taken to achieve this goal?
28th March 2018, 04:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment will be release? Question pattern of this written test?

Important dates of SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2018:

Some of the important dates that are notified by Staff Selection Commission for this recruitment are given below in detail.

>> Date of issue of SSC Junior Hindi Translator Notification 2018 - 2nd June, 2018

>> Last date for receipt of Applications - 26th June, 2018

>> Date of conduct of Paper 1 Examination - 26th August, 2018

>> Date of conduct of Paper 2 Examination - 4th November, 2018

Click here for More Details

SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 Exam Pattern:

Written Examination of this recruitment consists of 2 papers and they are,
(@) Paper 1 - Objective Type
--> General Hindi - 100 Marks
--> General English - 100 Marks
Duration of Exam - 2 Hours

(@) Paper 2 - Descriptive type
Translation and Essay
Total Marks for this round - 200 Marks
Duration - 2 Hours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?